Cookies In Use On This Site
They help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
We do not use them to:
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more below
Granting Us Permission
Our own cookies
We use them to make our website work including:
- Making our guide/document purchasing system work
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these being set other than to not use our site.
Third Party Functions
- YouTube – powers the videos on our site
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
We use them to compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows which helps to identify when our site isn’t working as it should for particular technologies), how long they spend on the site, what page they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so called analytics programs also tell us if how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
We use Google Analytics.
Turning Them Off
You can usually switch them off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of this and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
We used Amy Castleman of Seaton’s Solicitors for a few problems we were having and she went above and beyond her duty as a solicitor. The whole team are professional, confident and competent, and we can not think of a single fault the company possesses. Highly recommended.
I found Seatons very helpful. Amy explained everything that was going to happen with my case. She spent time to listen to me on the phone and answered all my questions. I would recommend Seatons to anyone who needed a solicitor.
We have been using Seatons ( John Pridmore) since 2005 for buying and selling properties, they are extremely good and thorough with details. They always look at your best interests and advise you. With out the support I received I would have struggled.
I would just like to thank your firm of solicitors and Gemma Mckimmie personally for the fast and professional service in the recent purchase of my property, from you receiving details of property to completion in less than 10 days with absolutely no hiccups.