Hello, my name is Paul Seaton. I am a Fully Qualified Solicitor with over 30 years experience and Head of the Crime Team. I specialise in all areas of Criminal Law and can assist you at the Police Station or at Court 24/7 and at short notice.
Our dedicated Crime Team is made up of myself, administrative staff and a Fully Qualified Barrister who can represent you at the Police Station, Magistrates Court, Crown Court or Appeal Court depending on your requirements.
Call us now on 01536 650056 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
SEATONS CRIMINAL LAW SOLICITORS
Wherever you are, whatever your difficulty we are here to assist you 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
We have offices in Corby and Kettering, but can attend Court and Police Stations wherever you need us.
If you get into trouble with the Police and are interviewed and/or arrested you are entitled to FREE legal advice so make sure you take advantage of that and give one of our experienced team a call on 01536 650056 so we can be on hand to ensure that things are handled in the best possible way.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU:
Our criminal team can help you with the following matters:
- Attend the Police Station and represent you in Interview
- Make Representations to the Police about Bail
- Apply for Legal Aid on your behalf (if you are eligible)
- Represent you at Court
- Advise you on the strength of the case against you
- Advise you on the chances of success of any defence
- Advise you of the law surrounding your offence
- Advise you of the likely consequences if you plead guilty or are convicted after trial
- Advise on Appeal against Conviction or Sentence
- General Advice about the procedure, pleas, adjournments, sentence and ancillary applications.
We provide our clients with a quality legal service. We will help and support you and will deal with your legal problems efficiently and effectively. We act for clients across England and Wales. We are based in Corby and Kettering in Northamptonshire. We act for local clients in Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough, Northampton, Rothwell, Irthlingborough, Finedon, Thrapston, Desborough, and everywhere else in Northamptonshire and also act for many clients in Leicestershire particularly Market Harborough, and Leicester.
We can act on your behalf in taking legal action and provide the best service to our clients. Please telephone us or use our free online information to receive a fast and efficient client service. We guarantee expert advice and assistance. We can help by making an assessment of your personal issues. You can contact us for a no obligation consultation with a specialist solicitor to discuss your case.