ACAS are the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service, who provide advice for both employees and employers.

Citizens Advice Bureau


The Official Site of the Citizens Advice Bureau, whom provide help and support to those who need it most.

Court Service HMCTS form finder


Solicitors Regulations Authority (SRA)


The SRA is the independent regulatory body for Solicitors.



The official site of the houses of Parliament. Offering the latest UK parliamentary news.

Health and Safety Executive


The Health and Safety Executive provide regulations and legislative support to employers to ensure that the Health and Safety at work act is properly enforced.

HM Revenue and Customs


The official HMRC website providing tax and benefit support to employers and employees.

Department for Work and Pensions


The DWP are responsible for welfare, pensions, and child maintenance policy in the UK. Providing support to over 22 million customers

Companies House


Companies house is the directory for all companies in the United Kingdom and is the resource used for filing company accounts and other general maintenance in the company.



Free access to all legislation passed in the UK since 1267.

Case Law


Free Access to Case Law in the United Kingdom

Charities Commission


The Charities commission is the register for charities in the UK. This site contains a directory of charities and advice and guidance for trustees and Charity advisors



The ABTA is the leading travel advice service in the UK. We recommend you look at this BEFORE you travel.

Data Protection


An essential port of call for all business owners. The Data Protection Act controls how businesses use personal information in the UK



Essential information for those who are disabled and those who work for and with the disabled.



Legal guidance from the Crown Prosecution Service on Stalking and Harassment.

Independent Life and Pensions Group


Unbiased Financial advice for Northamptonshire.

The Law


Information about what it is like working within the Law.



Advice and guidance on the divorce process

Foreign and Common Wealth Office


Latest news and information from the foreign and commonwealth office. Offering information regarding: Passports, Travel Advice, and Document Legislation.



A site providing advice and guidance to landlords.



The rights and responsibilities of a private tenant.

The Bar Council


The Barrister regulatory site and official organisation.

Law Society


The independent professional body for solicitors

Boundary Dispute


Information regarding Boundary disputes and further information about the land registry and the work they do.

The Financial Ombudsman


The UK’s official body who sort out issues with financial services

Motor insurance Bureau


A tool to check if your vehicle has current and valid insurance.



A guide to the types of insurance that are available and what each type of insurance covers.

Local Government Ombudsman


The final Stage for complaints about organisations providing local public services.

Local Government


The latest news and information from the Northamptonshire County Council.

Estate Agents Ombudsman


Known as the Property Ombudsman It is a free, impartial service for the resolution of unresolved disputes between consumers and property agents.



Information about the different types of pensions that are available to you.

Pension Ombudsman


Information and advice about what to do if there is an issue with your pension.

Planning Information


All of the information you need to begin a planning application.

NB. Content on 3rd party websites is subject to change and accuracy by the relevant website owners. Seatons Law Limited are not responsible for the content on 3rd party sites and accept no liability for information given.

Traumatic Birth Injuries Boy Guaranteed Very Substantial Compensation

The majority of births occur without a hitch but when things go wrong personal injury lawyers will ensure that children are compensated.

Trust Funds and Entitlement to Benefits – Professional Will Drafting Reaps Rewards

Every word a lawyer uses in drafting your Will is there for a reason and a home-made or shop-bought document can never replicate that level of professionalism. In a ground-breaking case on point, the precise wording of a couple’s Wills was instrumental in maintaining their daughter’s entitlement to benefits.

High Court Acts to Free Mentally Ill Woman from Corrosive Relationship

Family lawyers work hand in hand with local authorities and medical professionals to protect vulnerable people from the controlling and coercive behaviour of others.

Bankruptcy – Judges are Rarely Taken In by Transactions at an Undervalue

The prospect of impending bankruptcy sadly often brings on a flurry of activity designed to put assets beyond the reach of creditors...

Why Use Seatons?

  • Practical sensible help and information
  • Fixed, competitive and affordable prices
  • We care about you and fight for you
  • Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
  • We can help resolve your issue quickly & easily

Latest COVID-19 Information

WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS HOWEVER, OUR FRONT DOORS WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC DURING THIS 2nd LOCKDOWN PERIOD from 5th November until further notice. For us all to be as safe as possible, our preference will be to interact with clients by telephone, email and/or zoom meetings ONLY. We would ask that if you have to drop any papers off at our offices, you use our Post Box unless you need anything copying, in those cases please knock the door and one of our receptionists will deal with you at the front door but only if you are wearing protective face coverings. If you require further assistance then a member from the relevant department will telephone you thereafter to discuss. We hope you understand that this is to safeguard you, our staff and to limit as much contact as possible. We may take a little longer to respond to enquiries and deal with matters. Please bear with us. FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.