Hello, I am Adrian Chambers and I’m a specialist in creating Power of Attorneys. Have you ever considered what would happen to your home and savings if you struggled or became physically or mentally incapable of looking after your personal and financial affairs?
I can provide you with effective legal advice. Our fast, reliable and efficient service is helpful and friendly. We offer sensible and competitive legal fees.
Please call me for a free no obligation chat about your Power of Attorney on 01536 276300 or use our online enquiry form.
The Office of the Public Guardian functions in relation to LPAs:
- Establishing and maintaining a register of LPAs
- Directing a Court of Protection Visitor to visit either a donor or donee of an LPA and to make a report to the Public Guardian on such matters as he may direct;
- Receiving reports from donees of LPAs;
- Dealing with representations (including complaints) about the way in which a donee of an LPA is exercising his powers;
- Making applications to the Court of Protection in connection with is functions under the Act in such circumstances as he considers it necessary or appropriate to do so.
Office of the Public Guardian
PO Box 16185
DX 744240 Birmingham 79
Telephone number 0300 456 0300
Fax 08707 394005
Power Of Attorney Specialists
Hello, my name is Adrian Chambers and I am a solicitor who specialises in creating and advising on Powers of Attorney.
I can offer a low cost legal service and aim to sort everything all out for you quickly and easily. Property and Affairs Power of Attorney is the most common one used and it gives you peace of mind should you ever need someone else to look after your affairs.
If you’re thinking about making a Power of Attorney, contact us via telephone on Corby 01536 276300 or use our online contact form.