Seatons Solicitors based in Corby and Kettering, Northamptonshire have been instructed by a variety of fairytale characters (including Goldilocks, Fairy Princess etc) to act on their behalf on various legal matters.
A series of videos are being released, the first of which shows Cinderella making a compensation claim as a result of a failed plastic surgery procedure – click here to view video.
Seatons will be initially releasing 6 videos as follows:-
- Goldilocks having been arrested for breaking into the three bears’ house – click here to watch.
- Cinderella for seeking compensation for failed plastic surgery – click here to watch.
- A fairytale princess wanting to make a Will – click here to watch.
- Jack and Jill making a compensation claim – click here to watch.
- Thor – following his arrest – click here to watch.
- A fairytale princess wanting to make a claim against her fairy godmother – click here to watch.
Seatons Solicitors decided to release the videos to make the point that life is not a fairytale and that however perfect or trouble free anybody’s life is, that there are sometimes occasions where it is necessary to instruct a Solicitor.
Seatons have entered into a contract with Savoy, the new local Corby cinema where the adverts will be shown.
Seatons are legal specialists with high levels of expertise and years of experience.
At Seatons, we are about you and your situation and will work hard on your behalf. We provide an outstanding service with our team of friendly and approachable legal advisers always prepared to go the extra mile for you.
More Legal News & Articles:
Divorcees who seek to hide the true extent of thei...
Inheritance disputes take many shapes and forms, b...
The limited territorial reach of English Employmen...
The threat of climate change is playing an ever mo...